Friday, July 2, 2010

I [Heart] Amurica

Really, I do. Sometimes I don't [heart] the people making decisions around here, but I like to think they're trying their best. Maybe naively do I think this.

But still.


I definitely love July 4th festivities, though. And this July 4th the MB Fan Club is all set to assemble, which should make a regularly great holiday like, the best ever.

Safe travels to Aunt Jen & Baby Bennie and Uncle Kirby and Monniiiiieeeeeeeeeee!!!!!

And I hope all of you have some corn on the cob, sliced tomatoes, and riiiiyubs this Sunday. [And some cold beer if you're not gestating like some lame people we know.]

1 comment:

  1. I'm celebrating this year's 4th of July as an American citizen (finally)!! I love America too:) Happy 4th of July to you and yours.
    much love,
    Leslie

    ReplyDelete