Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Hot Mess

Pretty much sums up how things have been around here since last weekend! Both Lee and I came down with a stomach bug on Monday and were down for the count until today. We are thankful that MB has such a willing and helpful grandmother who stepped in when we couldn't lift our heads off of our pillows.

We're slowly catching up, so bear with me while I get myself together!

I've been meaning to share this little video with you for a few days. Among other precious tidbits, Lee has taught our baby how to say HOT. MESS.  I know there will come a time very soon when this is completely inappropriate, but for now it just makes us giggle. Or snarf. Depending on whether or not there are beverages around.



Happy Wednesday!

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE that she says hot mess! Its so cute!

    ReplyDelete