Thursday, July 22, 2010

Message on a Ta-ble





























In the interest of honesty, I will admit that today has sucked so far.



The only thing MB has done more today than whine is cry.  And I wish I could say she's been the only one. But I said we were being honest, so.

First of all, we're both sick. And bored. And still in our pajamas at lunchtime.

And I am seriously contemplating sending her See You Later, Alligator book to the Land of Lost Books because we have read it fourteen million times and it's still the only one she wants at nap time. 

I'm hopeful that this day can be redeemed somehow, but short of my own mommy showing up to take care of us, I don't know how that will happen.

Ok, I'm done whining. You may now continue about your business.

7 comments:

  1. Boo! Sorry to hear today has sucked so far. I'm sending you and MB both some cheer up/happy vibes. Hoping your afternoon is much better.

    ReplyDelete
  2. that's the kind of day we were having on tuesday....so sorry. i was literally on my knees praying more than once that day....it's all that got me through. saying a little prayer for you (and MB).
    hugs your way

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks you guys. Nap time has helped a little. And chicken noodle. I am going to drown in Chicken Noodle, I swear.

    ReplyDelete
  4. if it helps, Mattie seems to save all her whining and crying just for me. I seem to be the only one she wants to share it with. Everyone else thinks she's super smiley and happy. Uh. no. Why do they do this to us? Hope it gets better. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. What is inside those blocks for the letter X? Just wondering....

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oooooh I thought it was only animals.

    ReplyDelete