Monday, July 26, 2010

There goes my Mother of the Year Award

See, it all started when I set out to make MB these whole wheat flat bread pizzas for dinner.

I had good intentions, you see?



























But the closer it actually gets to dinner/bed time, the less MB cares about doing anything except exactly what she wants to do. Usually this can be temporarily solved by letting her help, so I pulled up a chair for her.




























So this is what she did while I sliced and marinated and sprinkled.




























Even if she had stopped with brushing her hair with the bottle brush, my Mother of the Year award may have been compromised.

But then she took out a gigantic knife.  This was not such an awesome plan.

And that was the end of that. I mean, after some shrieking and grabbing and a barrage of NO, MA'AMs.

But it was a small consolation that she loved the pizza.

2 comments:

  1. OMG--You should see my house right now. It looks like a tornado blew through. You would die and then laugh because Ben and Mary Bullock are so much alike. Except Ben didn't even pretend to like the tacos we made. He threw every single bit of it onto the floor.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yum, tacos. We haven't done that in a while. Maybe this weekend!

    ReplyDelete