Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Can you keep a secret?


Seriously. Don't tell anyone. They're already for sale at Publix. However, I figure that if I buy four per day for the next two weeks, while everyone else is so caught up in Halloween that they're not even thinking of Christmas, I can stash away enough to get me from Thanksgiving to...St. Patrick's Day? Easter, perhaps? If I ration frugally?

[Update: To answer your questions, the expiration is March 2010. What's the date on Easter next year? I could totally make it!]

7 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness, did you REALLY buy FOUR of them? You might need to have this condition checked out Suz. That being said, I'm looking forward to drinking some peppermint flavored coffee this weekend! Woot.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't judge me. And back off my creamer! I have some perfectly good pumpkin creamer that you are perfectly welcome to use, however.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Don't they expire?? I bought the pumpkin pie spice one and it was so good.

    so good.

    Never tried those, but I have to!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I remember this issue from last year...glad you have a plan to get you through this winter. I love it too...but also wonder how long it lasts? I think it lasts four or so months until opened.

    LOVE little Dorothy : ).

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is hilarious and a little scary, but I won't judge; if they only sold Hershey bars once a year I would stock up too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Look at the contents Suz...worst than canned icing. I am getting you some real whole cream and peppermint flavor juice from Starbucks. Beware.

    ReplyDelete