Friday, October 9, 2009

Friday Un-favorites: A Weekend in Preview

So, it's actually Thursday night. And I'm writing my Friday Favorites on Thursday night because I really really don't think I'll be able to muster up much enthusiasm for anything at all tomorrow morning. I'm getting a little panicky just thinking about being away from my Bubby for three whole days.

Pre-MB I never thought of myself as the type of person who would get really nuts about leaving my [hypothetical] baby.  But after spending every day [literally. every single day, nearly all hours of the day] of the last 11.5 months with her, I think I might be a little lost with her not around. 


And plus, she's really funny.  So my un-favorites today are all of my favorites of MB's week that I will be missing this weekend.




She plays peek-a-boo. Like, covers her own eyes and tries to surprise me. It's seriously my new favorite thing in the world.















She's saying "uuuuuuuuuuuuuuh" just to hear how funny she sounds in the bucket!















I turned around to brush my hair and turned back around to a tissue explosion. She then carried two tissues around [one in each hand] like loveys for the rest of the morning.















This was one of them. But see that innocent face?


Seriously hard weekend ahead.

1 comment:

  1. You can do it!!! Try to have a little fun, it looks like MB will have fun no matter what she's doing. So cute--love you!

    ReplyDelete