Monday, October 26, 2009

Hello again!

This weekend was nuts! Nuts! Totally fun but also totally exhausting. We have still not recovered.

Unfortunately, I'm having trouble uploading my pictures to facebook. So before I punch a hole in my computer, I'll just post some here just to tide us all over, and I'll give facebook a chance to pull it together.

The cake was my favorite part of the whole day. I had told the bakery what I wanted, but could never have conceived of what they actually made. It was unbelievable. I think I actually gasped when Lee brought it home and uncovered it.  Holy crap. Did I just say that? Yes, I did.


The birthday girl was perfect for her big day! She was a little tired, since the party was during her typical nap time, but she made it through the whole thing without fussing once.  That night, she slept for 14 hours (6pm-8am)! She was pooped. And speaking of poop, can you guess what color hers was the next day? If you need a hint, take another look at that cake. Kind of gross, kind of hilarious. Had to be documented.

But speaking of that cake again...the answer to the big question was, yes! She dug right in.




And she shared.

That's my girl!

More weekend photos to come. Little had her 12 month shots this morning and is in need of some extra special love and care today.

3 comments:

  1. the pic with MB slapping icing in your face is adorable! happy b-day to her!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was QUITE a cake. I wish I'd had one last piece before we left Jax! We miss you guys already. Ben was Cranky McCrankerpants this morning. I think he was wondering 1- where the heck were his waffles and 2- what happened to MB and 3- why it was so cold and rainy. He was not pleased.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We could have sent some cake with you!! :) Aw, poor Bennie. His mom is going to have to figure out how to put a frozen waffle in the toaster. But MB was definitely disoriented with our empty house yesterday. It was sad. :(

    ReplyDelete