Wednesday, October 7, 2009

It's the Great Pumpkin, Mary Bullock!

Oh, man. Talk about a Birthday Thing! I get excited in July for the Ortega United Methodist Pumpkin Patch that starts in October. The day that I drive by and see the patch marked off is like seeing my first Christmas tree of the season. I love fall. Unfortunately, our fall comes in...December. But at least we have pumpkins, you know? Because I am not above putting my baby in a corduroy dress and pretending.















 

Those are fake leaves, in case you are wondering. 

We didn't quite make it to the pumpkin patch last October, but we'll forgive her. 






































Kind of crazy, right?

5 comments:

  1. Is that the little french dress of Laura's?? I LOVED that! She looks precious. Lilly had her pumpkin patch photos done at school today too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep! We love having well dressed older baby friends. Can't wait to see Lilly's pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  3. "Each year, the Great Pumpkin rises out of the pumpkin patch that he thinks is the most sincere. He's gotta pick this one. He's got to. I don't see how a pumpkin patch can be more sincere than this one. You can look around and there's not a sign of hypocrisy. Nothing but sincerity as far as the eye can see."

    -- Linus Van Pelt

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks for the daily cry. please put up a disclaimer if mb will be wearing clothes of moo's in a post. So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aw, I'm sorry Laura. I will give you fair warning next time. Thanks for loaning us the dress, though. We are taking good care of it.

    ReplyDelete