Friday, October 16, 2009

Friday Favorites: Birthday Preview

Mary Bullock has decided that naps are for babies today and she is no longer a baby, so this post will be a quick one.

I don't know where my days go! Mary Bullock's birthday is NEXT WEEK. Her party is NEXT WEEKEND. After four months of planning [I know, nuts], I feel like I have so much left to do! This week has been mostly spent at home watching her try to walk, so there are lots of errands left to run before the big day. Hopefully by the time Mary Bullock is five, birthday party planning will be old hat.  I love the idea of a party, and I definitely love trolling the internet and collecting ideas, but actually planning is not my forte. Hence the four month head start. 


Anyway, here's a little of what I've got so far:


















I can't believe I'll be posting pictures of her first birthday soon!

Please pray for safe travels for Aunt Jen, Uncle Jake, Baby Bennie, Grandma Moose & Granddaddy, and Uncle Kirby and Molly.

And also perhaps that Mary Bullock changes her mind about the napping situation.

3 comments:

  1. Yay! I can't wait to see pics from the big event! I know it will be great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. There it is again Suz!!! Another shout out to Kirby. I'm counting.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Everyone pray for safe travels for Kaylan, too! That 1/2 mile trip from Apache is a doozy.

    ReplyDelete