Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Just what I need in my life

So, luckily for me, there is someone who lives in my house who helps give me some perspective on my constant want vs. need conundrum.

But I am pretty sure that person would agree with me that I need this framed print in my life.  Preferably in my kitchen, by the door.



















However, if I have assumed wrongly, I'm sure that we can all agree that at the very least, I need it in mug form.


















I can always count on Annechovie to say on a mug what I don't say enough in real life.

1 comment:

  1. I love the concept, but since I have never made a trifle before, it just wouldn't ring true in my kitchen. For some reason Do not Mac n Cheese with me does not have the same impact. But you, Suz, you definitely *need* this.

    ReplyDelete