Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Am I a square?

So, I'll save you the long explanation, but at tennis last night, the question was asked: what do you like better, squares or circles? Hm. I have been bugging Lee for eons to have a round kitchen table (when/if/ever we have room for such a thing in our new-new kitchen)...



But when really put on the spot, I have to say, I really prefer squares. I have no idea why, but when an answer was demanded, this was my automatic response. Sandy, who had asked the question, said that meant that I am a very structured person.

So I have to ask, if that's the case, why our desk always looks like this:


Definitely not structured. So embarrassing. But there it is.

Anyway, now I will leave you with something I love that has to do with circles AND squares...

[I wish there were a more graceful way to do this, but click here and then click the box that says "Circle and Square."]

2 comments:

  1. I want a circle table, even though I'm totally a square. And, where do you find these sites? I love the little songs! Fab!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. When you have a baby and you don't work, all kinds of shopportunities will present themselves to you, Kate. It's like magic.

    ReplyDelete