Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Every baby and her mama

loves mini Boden. Right? I mean, everything needn't be smocked! Babies need clothes to wear to the playground, too. And they need to not be followed around by a mommy with a wet wipe yelling "I PAID $80 FOR THAT DRESS, YOUNG LADY!"





I also love this little girl's hair. Note to Mary Bullock: make hair grow this way.

Sadly, even mini Boden is a little pricey for play clothes given Mary Bullock's daily feats of daring-do. I swear she looks like a child of the dust by the time I put her in the tub at night.

Thankfully, there is always Target. I picked up some very mini Boden-esque outfits yesterday that I will not cry over when she starts walking and/or lunging for mud puddles in the fall. [Unfortunately, Target is not as willing to let me steal their images.] But I'm sure if you've had a baby recently you've strolled through there yourself, right? Because where else do you go when you haven't showered today?

2 comments:

  1. I am all about the tights. they are so freaking cute. I have not been to Target since the summer sale. That rocked, I got baby shirts for $1. Must now go and check out the fall line, since I won't be showering tomorrow a.m.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't you wish that hair on my baby.

    ReplyDelete