Saturday, September 26, 2009

For the next baby...

Don't worry...this is a hypothetical baby so far. But I definitely have a list of things that I want for the next Little Bubba Wedekind. Most of it is simple: a video monitor, a Moby wrap, maybe a Phil & Ted's stroller with a doubler.

But then there's this.


















All we'd have to do then is get rid of the rest of our dining room chairs and get new ones that are at least as nice. Hmmm...and get a new dining room table to go with them. Totally worth it, right? I thought that's what you'd think! I'm going to start working on Lee right away.

2 comments:

  1. You can borrow my Moby wrap when #2 comes along.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks:) Since I already told Lee that's what I was going to do. Unless, of course, you are using it!

    ReplyDelete