Monday, September 14, 2009

The Sharks missed out on this one

So, I was all set to do another post today, but maybe I'll have to do that one later. I just came upon this:


Poo-Pourri. Apparently, you spray it either IN the soiled diaper or IN the diaper pail, and it eliminates odors.

I'm sorry this is indelicate. If you've never been desperate to get rid of the pervasive stink of a diaper pail, feel free to now click off to somewhere else in internetz land. You won't hurt my feelings.

But if this really works, how is this not in every Target? How? And why didn't I invent this? Why are the millions not mine?

Actually, perhaps I'm glad to have left the inventing of such a product to someone else. Otherwise, I can just see me at cocktail parties, loose from the wine and attempting to explain the Trap-a-Crap.

[Did I even just say that?]

4 comments:

  1. Does it work? Are you going to order it? Do you think it works if we have never heard of it? Right now I am down to using lysol about every other day. It is giving me a headache. If you try this and it works, let me know!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I knew you would love this, Meg. I have not tried it yet, but I really want to. Nothing else I've tried has helped in the slightest. I'll let you know.

    ReplyDelete
  3. there is poo-pourri at Cowford Traders! I have wanted to buy some for the bathroom because I thought it would make for funny conversations if guests saw it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. YAY! I searched for locations, and it said they sell it at Cowford. I've never seen it there before, but I've never thought to look. (Silly me.) I'm going to go by there today.

    ReplyDelete