Thursday, September 10, 2009

Why can't every day be like today?

I won my tennis match, Mary Bullock loved her new sitter, and the architect called to set up a meeting for us to see her proposal for the house. And I'm having drinks and going to see Julie & Julia tonight with the girls. After two days of literally biting my tongue to keep from complaining about this or that, today must be my payoff.

So I won't go back and actually complain about any of the last two days' trivia, but I will let you share in my ooohs and ahhhs over some places where you will NOT muss your brand new pedicure trying to get the baby, the diaper bag, and someone else's dry cleaning into the car. Ahem.








All images from Houzz

[Ugh! I know. This still sounds like whining. But it WAS a brand new pedicure. And I don't get them that often, so it hurt my feelings to have it mussed.]

No comments:

Post a Comment