Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Ode to the Scissor Set



I am the owner of a very large Scissor Set. [I mean, large for a non-craftytype.] Momthecraftygenius bought them for me several birthdays ago, along with some other very complicated looking scrapbooking supplies. I had good intentions of finishing our wedding scrapbook, really I did. But then I didn't. And the scissor set sort of mocked me.

And then Lee people started laughing at me for even owning such a Scissor Set. So, the Scissor Set went into hiding in the closet, along with my crafty intentions. Until yesterday when I needed some pinking shears.






You were right all along, Scissor Set. You were right, and Lee was wrong. I'll never hide your light under a bushel again.

4 comments:

  1. I'm so proud of you! You have a crafty person inside just dying to get out. Oh, and BTW-- how could you hide the knowledge of those scissors from me???!!!!!!! Do you know how often I could have made use of those damn things over the past FIVE YEARS (not counting this one, of course).

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it!! What kind of paper is that?

    ReplyDelete
  3. beyond jealous of your scissors. they can be stored here if necessary

    ReplyDelete